Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Ultimate Bb Fingering Guide for Flutists (A Free Printable)




I'm very happy to share this post with you because I've been meaning to do it for a long time! Please feel free to print and share freely :-). 


But first... 

This is post 24 out of 31 for May 2017! I've got 2 days left to finish my big challenge and I'm pumped up and ready to make this happen. Let me thank you in advance for helping with the Maverick Flute Choir GoFundMe Campaign this summer by donating HERE. I have faith that those of you reading this blog and benefiting from my free printables will find it in your heart to help my dream of getting my students to NFA this summer come true. 


And now... 

Here is a user-friendly resource for you and your students. My hope in making this guide was to end the deceptively simple (or is it deceptively difficult? I can never decide) task of picking out the best B-flat and A-sharp fingerings based on musical contexts. 

Click the link below for the free printable PDF!





Picture below is just a sneak peak! Click the link above for the PDF. 



Happy Practicing!
Terri Sànchez